Terms and Conditions
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, along with other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Voxburner and the Site are operated by The Beans Group. We registered in England and Wales under company number 5486885 and have our registered office at 1 Vincent Square, London, SW1 2PN.
“Voxburner” is a registered trademark.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms please contact us via the following email address email@example.com.
Accessing the Site
- you are 16 years of age or older;
- you do not use the Site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- you do not use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- you do not use the Site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- you do not engage in any defamatory, improper, indecent or offensive behaviour;
- you are not breaking any local, state, national or international law in your relevant jurisdiction by accessing the Site;
- you will treat the Site and its users with respect and will not partake in any conduct that could be considered bullying, harassment or insulting (as determined by us);
- you must provide us with accurate personal and contact information. You will only represent yourself and will not create false aliases or impersonate any other person (with or without their consent) while using the Site; and
- you do not breach any of the Terms.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site;
- any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The content of the Site is for your general information and use only and it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where the Site contains information uploaded by other users of the Site this information has not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
The Site is subject to change without notice. Every time you wish to use the Site please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on April 25th 2018.
Access to the Site and any related application is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site and the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
Voxburner is not intended for individuals under the age of 16 years old. If you are under 16 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Site or the services provided by Voxburner and your registration may be revoked. By using the service, you confirm that you are at least 16 years of age.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, its content and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Site. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms .
All trademarks reproduced in the Site which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
Voxburner.com is committed to promoting the most up-to-date and unique content possible while maintaining standards consistent with the Internet community and the societies of the world. voxburner.com actively audits and approves content that goes live on the voxburner.com website, however there may be instances where an individual deems a piece of our content to be offensive or inappropriate. In this case, please immediately email help [at] voxburner [dot] com to have this content removed. Accordingly, voxburner.com will NOT process, digitize, post, upload, store, share or otherwise display on the voxburner.com website:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill; and
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Content or material that we believe is pornographic, obscene, or of an adult or sexual nature;
- Content or material that we believe is offensive, obscene or inflammatory, including but not limited to, expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred and profanity;
- Content or material that exploits children under the age of 18 or posts or discloses any personally identifying information about children under the age of 18;
- Content or material promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, promoting harm or injury to any group, individual or cruelty to animals including, but not limited to: Instructions on how to assemble or use bombs, grenades or other weapons; and Disseminating personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or violation of an individual's right to privacy;
- Content or material that is defamatory of any person;
- Content or material that promotes violence;
- Content or material that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Content or material that is likely to deceive any person;
- Content or material that we that breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Content or material that is in contempt of court;
- Content or material that we believe likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Content or material that gives the impression that the content emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- Copyrighted content or material that is used without the express permission of the owner; photographs and other images published in books, magazines, posters, calendars, websites and other media are generally protected by copyright law;
- Content or material that infringes or encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringement of privacy and publicity rights and harm to reputation; or
- Any links to the above.
You should be aware that in visiting the voxburner.com website, you may be exposed to materials you consider to be offensive and you assume responsibility for your exposure. As stated above, if you run across something you deem to be offensive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have this content removed.
PURCHASE OF EVENT TICKETS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing your event ticket.
These Terms and Conditions cover an agreement between Voxburner (parent company The Beans Group Ltd) and the delegate named on the booking form for the specified event.
Any queries related to the event should be sent to email@example.com
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
To purchase a ticket for the event, you must go through the required channels via our website or alternatively get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for the accuracy of your booking, particularly in respect to your contact details, which we will use to keep you updated with important event information.
Ticket prices do not include VAT. The fee covers your entry for the duration of the event as specified in your confirmation and is exclusive of all travel, accommodation, insurance and other costs (which must be arranged and met by you).
ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT
Whilst attending the event you will comply with all instructions given by us or on our behalf in relation to health and safety, security arrangements, terms and conditions of the event venue.
You are responsible for your own safety and security whilst attending the event. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you.
We may at our discretion choose to photograph or film the event and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you are giving us permission to use any media where you may feature.
CANCELLATIONS, AMENDMENTS AND POSTPONEMENT
Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the event will receive a full refund less applicable fees. Cancellations made within 30 days of the event will not be entitled to a refund.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, a substitution may be sent in your place. All such amendments must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the date of the event at email@example.com. Under no circumstance may your ticket be resold by you or on your behalf.
In the event that it is necessary to cancel or postpone the event as a result of any reason outside of our control, your booking shall apply to a replacement event.
Transfer of your Data to Third Parties
We use your data to improve your experience. Our service means that we keep your data inside Voxburner unless we are required by law to disclose your data or you ask us or give us your permission to share it, for example:
- You ask us to or give us your permission to;
- If you agree to marketing emails and personalisation, to show you relevant messaging on your social media platforms, to let you know about Voxburner discounts we think you’ll enjoy.
When we share your data outside Voxburner we will:
- Always share it in a secure way;
- Not allow other companies to use it to contact you with their own marketing unless you give your permission.
Your organisation name will be included in the delegate list which will be available to all attendees of the event
Links to third party websites
Please note that where we provide links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications that are not affiliated with Voxburner such websites are out of our control and are not covered by this Policy. If you access third party websites using the links provided, the operators of these websites may collect information from you that could be used by them, in accordance with their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.